Business Results 1 - 8 of 16
Your bathroom is the one room in the house that receives the most traffic. As such, anyone interested in bathroom remodeling must understand that there are certain things to keep in mind when rethinking its look and function. An experienced remodeler has an advantage over the ‘new kid on the block’ because they know what goes into changing a room, but what of the first timer? What about the person that has a vision but Bathtub Cover Olive Branch MS isn’t quite sure where to start?
Here are five things any first time bathroom remodeler must take into consideration before embarking on the project:
1. “How is the Bathroom Used?” It’s a simple question with a complex answer. Sure, you can make it a simple matter of number 1s & 2s, but that is just part of the equation. How many people use the bathroom? What is the schedule for use in the morning? At night? What Olive Branch MS electrical outlet needs must be met? Should there be one or two sinks?
2. Have A Budget – No matter the complexity of the project and the size of your dream, know where you stand financially. Remodeling any room gets the blood pumping because of the possibilities, but you need to be realistic if your dollar can only stretch so far.
3. Consider Everyone’s Needs – Understanding what all home dwellers need from a bathroom means understanding What Should You Ask Your Contractor About Your Bathroom … Olive Branch MS the smallest details. Consider a height that works for all members of the house. In a home with varying heights, fixtures, countertops, and general bathroom hardware will have to be within everyone’s reach. Compromise will be the name of the game. Also, safeguards such as grab bars in the shower and non-slip surfaces will be important to keep in mind.
4. Storage Space – A bathroom that has ample, and usable, storage space is paramount in Olive Branch MS a success remodeling project. Without adequate storage space, your bathroom’s convenience is compromised, so during the planning stage, consider storage options that work for everyone.
5. Do Not Be Afraid to Call A Professional – There is no doubt that one way anyone involved in a remodeling project in the bathroom, or elsewhere, can save money is doing as much of the work themselves. As such, there is a cottage industry of DIY materials in both Olive Branch MS print and other types of media that all cater to the person that want to save some money. The problem, though, is that when the DIY project hits a snag, there are rarely any ideas available as to how to navigate the new problem. Suddenly, you’re stuck. On the flip-side, maybe you’re an experienced DIYer that isn’t afraid of anything, but this new bathroom remodel is throwing a bit of a curve at you. What Olive Branch MS do you do? Call the experts. Whether it’s a general contractor or master electrician/plumber, depending on the job, getting the pro involved at the right time saves headaches and may save you a lot of money in the long run. They may even provide advice as to what you’re doing right and where you may need to rethink things.
Bathroom remodeling is more than just a function of aesthetics; you need to think about function. With Olive Branch MS the right plan, budget, and know-how, you can be on your way to a successful project even though you’re a first-timer.
Surrounding Areas In Mississippi
- Paving Services in Macon MS, 39341 – Macon’s Top-Rated Paving Services
- Septic Tank Service Robinsonville, MS 38664 – You Can Count On Us
- 24 Hour Plumbers in Pass Christian MS, 39571
- Bathroom Renovation Waynesboro, MS 39367
- 24 Hour Plumbers Ripley, MS 38663 – Locally Owned and Operated
- Septic Tank Service Ashland, MS 38603
- 24 Hour Plumbers in Oakland MS, 38948
- Bathroom Renovation Shannon, MS 38868 – Shannon’s Top-Rated Bathroom Renovation
- Bathroom Renovation in Leakesville MS, 39451 – You Can Count On Us
- Bathroom Renovation in Carriere MS, 39426 for Carriere & Surrounding Communities
Olive Branch Information
- 10:13 AM CST on January 18, 2019
- 10:13 AM CST on January 19, 2019
- 5:23 AM CST on January 18, 2019
- 4:15 PM CST on January 18, 2019
Friday 01/18 10%
Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 01/19 60%
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, with occasional rain or snow showers late. Thunder possible. Morning high of 59F with temps falling sharply to near 35. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday 01/20 0%
Partly cloudy skies. High around 35F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday 01/21 0%
Sun and a few passing clouds. High around 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 01/22 90%
Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 53F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.