Business Results 1 - 8 of 368
Your bathroom is the one room in the house that receives the most traffic. As such, anyone interested in bathroom remodeling must understand that there are certain things to keep in mind when rethinking its look and function. An experienced remodeler has an advantage over the ‘new kid on the block’ because they know what goes into changing a room, but what of the first timer? What about the person that has a vision but Small Bathroom Renovations Lansdale PA isn’t quite sure where to start?
Here are five things any first time bathroom remodeler must take into consideration before embarking on the project:
1. “How is the Bathroom Used?” It’s a simple question with a complex answer. Sure, you can make it a simple matter of number 1s & 2s, but that is just part of the equation. How many people use the bathroom? What is the schedule for use in the morning? At night? What Lansdale PA electrical outlet needs must be met? Should there be one or two sinks?
2. Have A Budget – No matter the complexity of the project and the size of your dream, know where you stand financially. Remodeling any room gets the blood pumping because of the possibilities, but you need to be realistic if your dollar can only stretch so far.
3. Consider Everyone’s Needs – Understanding what all home dwellers need from a bathroom means understanding Bathroom Remodeling Lansdale PA the smallest details. Consider a height that works for all members of the house. In a home with varying heights, fixtures, countertops, and general bathroom hardware will have to be within everyone’s reach. Compromise will be the name of the game. Also, safeguards such as grab bars in the shower and non-slip surfaces will be important to keep in mind.
4. Storage Space – A bathroom that has ample, and usable, storage space is paramount in Lansdale PA a success remodeling project. Without adequate storage space, your bathroom’s convenience is compromised, so during the planning stage, consider storage options that work for everyone.
5. Do Not Be Afraid to Call A Professional – There is no doubt that one way anyone involved in a remodeling project in the bathroom, or elsewhere, can save money is doing as much of the work themselves. As such, there is a cottage industry of DIY materials in both Lansdale PA print and other types of media that all cater to the person that want to save some money. The problem, though, is that when the DIY project hits a snag, there are rarely any ideas available as to how to navigate the new problem. Suddenly, you’re stuck. On the flip-side, maybe you’re an experienced DIYer that isn’t afraid of anything, but this new bathroom remodel is throwing a bit of a curve at you. What Lansdale PA do you do? Call the experts. Whether it’s a general contractor or master electrician/plumber, depending on the job, getting the pro involved at the right time saves headaches and may save you a lot of money in the long run. They may even provide advice as to what you’re doing right and where you may need to rethink things.
Bathroom remodeling is more than just a function of aesthetics; you need to think about function. With Lansdale PA the right plan, budget, and know-how, you can be on your way to a successful project even though you’re a first-timer.
Surrounding Areas In Pennsylvania
- Residential Electrician in Lansdowne PA, 19050 – You Can Count On Us
- Bathroom Renovation Bethel, PA 19507 – Bethel’s Top-Rated Bathroom Renovation
- Paving Services in Albion PA, 16401 for Albion & Surrounding Communities
- Septic Tank Service in Newfoundland PA, 18445
- Septic Tank Service in Annville PA, 17003 – Annville’s Top-Rated Septic Tank Service
- Residential Electrician in Gardners PA, 17324 – Gardners’s Top-Rated Residential Electrician
- Paving Services in New Brighton PA, 15066 – New Brighton’s Top-Rated Paving Services
- 24 Hour Plumbers Shermans Dale, PA 17090 – Shermans Dale’s Top-Rated 24 Hour Plumbers
- Residential Electrician Greentown, PA 18426 for Greentown & Surrounding Communities
- Bathroom Renovation in Frackville PA, 17932 – Frackville’s Top-Rated Bathroom Renovation
Thursday 07/19 0%
Sunny. High 84F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 07/20 10%
Partly cloudy. High 84F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 07/21 50%
Chance of Rain
Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 75F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday 07/22 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday 07/23 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 80F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.